Who we are
The primary purpose of the LCFEF is to assist in the achievement and maintenance of a superior public education system within the La Cañada Unified School District.
We raise funds from the community and make direct contributions to the District. Our gifts finance programs, projects and staff salaries that benefit children enrolled in all levels of La Cañada schools.
We also run an Endowment, which invests Endowment-directed donations for the long-term success and security of our schools.
The LCFEF is run by volunteers in the community: school parents and community members like yourself who commit their time and resources to ensure the quality of our District.
From this page, you can:
- Learn about Our Governance
- Find out how our Endowment puts your generosity to work
- Examine our Financial Records
- Read about the Responsibilities of Our Directors, or if you’re really bored, delve into the exciting world of the LCFEF Bylaws
- Check out our organizational profile and filings on GuideStar (registration required to download forms)
- Get in touch with us
For more information about educational foundations like ours, visit The California Consortium of Education Foundations.